Do you feel like dreaming big but don't know where to start? Do you admire or have the passion to help talented street performers to achieve their dreams? If the answer is yes then this might be the job for you!
I'm a Bachelor of Business student (majoring in Entrepreneurship and Innovation) and is currently in need of applicants who are willing to take place in a startup that involves in changing the life of street performers (and also yourself).
Key Responsibilities and Requirement:
1) Building a website and/or mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- You should have experience or no problem in developing the website and mobile applications for the business.
2) Maintaining the website and/or mobile applications (Android and iOS)
- Other than building it, you should be able to maintain it and fix any issues occurred during the process.
3) And more.
As this is a startup, you should acknowledge that this is an unpaid volunteer job and may require you to invest in the business too, BUT, you'll enjoy these benefits:
1) Being part of a startup team
- This means that you're going to be one of the co-founders and also be an entrepreneur.
2) Potential big success
- As street performers can be found in all parts of the world, there's really no limit to how big this business can potentially grow.
3) And more!
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities